WRAPS WITH CHICKEN – ITALIAN STYLE
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 Tbs. thinly-sliced green onion
- 6-8 green olives, finely chopped
- salt and fresh-ground black pepper to taste
- 2 lettuce leaves, thinly sliced
- 2 Low-carb Golo Pitas
We love this filling in our Low-carb Pita’s for a healthy lunch!
- Boil the eggs in water/egg boiler until hard boiled.
- Let eggs cool, then peel and chop the eggs and put them into a small bowl.
- Mix together the mayo and Dijon mustard.
- Thinly slice green onions and chop the green olives.
- Mix mustard mixture into the chopped eggs and then add the sliced green onion and chopped olives.
- Cut the Golo pita breads in half and separate so they can be filled.
- Fill the Pitas with the egg mixture and add the sliced lettuce on top of it.
- Serve straight away.
Eggs are a great low-glycemic or low-carb food, and when made with low-carb pita bread this is a great lunch or light dinner option.