PITA POCKETS WITH EGG SALAD
- 4 Golo Wraps
- 1/2cup mayonnaise
- 1/2cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 2large cherry tomatoes
- 1large avocado
- Cooked chicken – shredded
- 1/3cup light Italian dressing
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2cup croutons
- Fresh parsley or basil optional for garnish
- Prepare the Golo wraps according to package instructions.
- Spread the mayo evenly among all the wraps — about 2 tablespoons per wrap.
- Top each wrap with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese.
- Place 1 large leaf of lettuce on each tortilla.
- Thinly slice the tomatoes and divide evenly among the 4 wraps.
- Remove the pip and skin of the avocado, thinly slice, and add an even amount of slices to the wraps.
- Top the wraps evenly with the prepared chicken.
- Drizzle the Italian dressing evenly over the chicken.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Slightly crush the croutons and sprinkle them over the wraps.
- Garnish with parsley or basil.
- Roll them up and enjoy!
For a dairy-free option leave out the parmesan cheese