Detailed Description of Goods and/or Services
GO-LO, a food brand under Global Food Hub (Pty) Ltd, is an online store specialising in low carbohydrate, egg free, dairy free and no added sugar or refined carbs. Select products are yeast free (wraps, flakes, muesli, smoothies) and our smoothies, and soups are gluten free. Soya free products include; bread, pitas, pizza bases, flakes and muesli, in the food industry.
Agreement of Sale
An agreement of sale between GO-LO and a customer is only valid once payment has been made and the company receives proof of payment. Up until this point all goods remain the property of GO-LO.
Subject to availability and receipt of payment, orders will be processed within one working day.
All orders are dispatched via the warehouse or courier service. A delivery being delayed is not grounds for return or refund.
You accept that in order for us to prove delivery of an order, we do not have to prove that you personally received the goods, but rather that any person at the delivery address signed for the delivery.
Return and Refunds Policy
The provision of goods and services by GO-LO is subject to availability. In cases of unavailability, GO-LO will contact you with options.
An order can be cancelled if payment for said order has not yet been made by the customer. Once payment has been made by the customer for an order, the order can only be cancelled before the order has been dispatched by GO-LO.
If a product is damaged or broken when you receive it, you must inform GO-LO within one working day of receiving it. We will then make arrangements for a replacement product to be sent to you on our account or to refund you in full for the damaged or broken product.
All products are sold with a 7 day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely happy with a product that you received with your order, you can contact us within 7 days of receipt with the reason of dissatisfaction. If the product is in its original sealed state we will issue a return number and a return delivery address. Shipping costs for the return will be for your account. Upon receipt, we will inspect the item and if it is in its original sealed state, we will refund you the value of the product. If you have opened and/or used the product and are not satisfied, we will pass your feedback onto the supplier of the product. The supplier’s remedy is then up to their own discretion and GO-LO itself will not be held responsible for issuing a refund.
If you receive the wrong product you must contact GO-LO within one working day. We will check our system to see whether an error in the picking process has occurred. If there was an error we will arrange to swap the ‘wrong’ product for the one actually ordered for our account.
GO-LO shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded here
GO-LO respects your privacy. This means that any and all of the personal information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, reused, rented, disclosed, or loaned. Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will only be used to process your order and to provide you with the best possible service. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us (see contact us).
Payment Options Accepted
Payment may be made via PayFast which offers our clients a variety of payment methods through the familiar and trusted PayFast interface. We process MasterCard and Visa credit cards, Instant EFT (with SA’s four biggest banks), Masterpass, credit facility mobicred and digital payment method Bitcoin.
- Credit & Cheque Cards: Credit cards are well known and a de facto online payment method the world round. We process local and international credit cards and cheque cards, with a variety of fraud protection mechanisms in place to protect sellers against costly chargebacks
- Instant EFT: Instant EFT enables buyers to make payments with traditional internet banking with SA’s four biggest banks. The electronic funds transfer (EFT) gets verified instantly. No two-day waiting period, no proof of payment required and no disclosing of financial information
- Bitcoin:Bitcoin is an innovative digital payment method, performed over a peer-to-peer network. Sellers can now receive payment from buyers who hold Bitcoin. The seller receives payment in South African rand; the buyer simply transacts at the current rate of exchange
- Mobicred: mobicred is an online account that gives buyers access to credit, which they can use on PayFast. The facility works in a similar fashion to retail store credit: only online. Sellers can choose to enable/disable mobicred on their PayFast accounts and there is no risk of default or repudiation to them
- ATM Debit Cards: PayD allows you to accept payment from debit card holders. Buyers enter their debit card and mobile phone number and then authenticate the transaction on their phone. The system works with devices on the Vodacom or MTN network and with debit cards issued by Absa, Nedbank and Standard Bank.
- Masterpass: Masterpass is a simple, convenient, trusted digital wallet from MasterCard for faster, safer shopping at online merchants. A digital wallet makes online shopping safer and easy by storing payment information in one secure place.
Merchant outlet country and transaction currency
The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. The transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
GO-LO takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support, dispute resolution and delivery of goods.
It is our mission that all information on this website is as accurate and up to date as possible, and that all products promoted cause no harm to our customers or the environment. However, due to the possibility of human and technical error, GO-LO accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of information provided on the website. Neither do we accept responsibility for any adverse reactions that any of our products may cause. While we have taken every reasonable measure to ensure that the products promoted on this website are of the highest quality and safety, the recommendations on this site are not the advice of a medical practitioner. We therefore advise the consultation of a medical practitioner if there is ever any doubt as to the use of the products.
Use of the Website
This site may be used by customers to browse the content and products and to make legitimate purchases. Persons may not use this site for any purposes such as fraudulent or speculative transactions or to copy, reproduce, republish or redistribute any of the images or content available on the site.
Country of Domicile
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and GO-LO chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature: 11 Jupiter Street, Stellar Business Park, Unit 4, Crown Mines, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
GO-LO may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
This website is run by GO-LO based in South Africa
GO-LO contact details