Serves: 4 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 small carrot, shaved into ribbons
- 1 small beetroot, shaved into ribbons
- 1 small sweet potato, sliced into ‘match sticks’
- 1 small butternut, thinly sliced
- 1 small parsnip, shaved into ribbons
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Toss the vegetables with canola oil.
- Spread the vegetables out on a baking tray in a single layer, making sure not to overcrowd them.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until dried out and crispy.
- Pack into lunch boxes as a snack.
- Diabetic Friendly
- Weight Loss Friendly
- Vegan Friendly
Image Source: Unsplash (in folder)
Content Credit: Diabetes South Africa
Diabetes South Africa is a non-profit organization, founded in 1969 to be a support and an advocate for all people with diabetes in South Africa. Check this great association out via their website for more information.