Roast Vegetable & Chicken Wrap With Harissa Yogurt Dressing
Serves: 4 | Prep time: 15 minutes | Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 1 packet of roasting vegetables
- 100 ml plain yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp. harissa paste
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 disc fat-reduced feta, crumbled
- 4 Golo Wraps
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- Roast the vegetables according to the packet instructions and set aside.
- Mix the yoghurt, harissa and lemon juice together and set aside.
- Divide the vegetables, chicken and feta equally between the wraps.
- Drizzle with yoghurt, scatter with coriander, roll up and pack for lunch.
Weight Loss Friendly
Image Source: Shutterstock (just use one of the stock wrap image you have)
Content Credit: Diabetes South Africa
Diabetes South Africa is a non-profit organization, founded in 1969 to be a support and an advocate for all people with diabetes in South Africa. Check this great association out via their website for more information.